|Leaning Post Productions has been inventing software to enrich Art Education since 1995.
ArtSite combines a teaching Museum with a student Gallery and Portfolio to inspire curiosity, creativity, and a global view of history and civilization.
Log in from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or iPad. Students only see the pages created by their own teacher and classmates.
• Teachers start off with a 200+ page 'Museum' organized in 12 collections. Each page includes art images, a description, and a few project ideas. Teachers can add an unlimited number of new Museum pages as well as delete or change the included pages.
• In the 'Gallery', students become curators of their own art collections. They explore the ArtSite Museum, choose a work of art, and then write their own description. They can also contribute new Gallery pages with up to 4 images.
• In the 'Portfolio', students display their studio art and writing. Students can upload their art or teachers can start pages for them. Students can link their Portfolios from previous years and different classes.
• In the Portfolio, students display their studio art and writing. Students can upload thier own art images or teachers can start pages for them. Students can link their Portfolios from previous years and different classes.
• Teachers and students can post comments on Gallery and Portfolio pages, forming an exchange of ideas. Teachers approve all comments before they are made public and can turn the blog on or off for each class.
• Searching for art is easy with 'ArtSearch', the teacher-customized Internet search engine. Teachers can add any number of links to websites organized by custom search titles. Teachers can also delete or change the included links.
• Teachers can customize ArtSite for different grade levels and monitor student Gallery and Portfolio pages.
• 'ArtShare' is an ArtSite community resource. Teachers can select pages to fill their own museum, contribute Museum pages and share Studio Art project ideas.